≡ Menu

Do I Have To Wait For A Check Or Can I Have The Child Support Deducted From Their Paycheck?

There are many instances when even though either an agreement was made, or an Order of Support was entered by the Court, the person paying child support to you in Queens either fails to pay and/or does not pay in a timely manner.

In an effort to avoid this, there is an agency called the Support Collections Unit which has the ability to deduct the child support payments directly from the person’s paycheck.

If you have questions regarding any aspect of Divorce Law, or would like more information on the Support Collections Unit, please contact the Law Office of Zelenitz, Shapiro, & D’Agostino at 718-523-1111.  They’ll help you get the compensation you deserve.