≡ Menu

Can I Ask For My Spouse To Pay For Our Children’s College Expenses During A Divorce In Queens?

It is not mandatory to pay for a child’s college expenses because student loans are available.

However, it is the Court’s decision to make if the parties cannot agree; one of the main factors taken into consideration is the educational background of the parents.

Have you recently gone through a divorce and have questions regarding the financial responsibilities of your spouse?  If so, contact Zelentiz, Shapiro, & D’Agostino, The Queens Divorce Lawyers, at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation.