≡ Menu

Does My Spouse Still Have To Pay NY Ordered Child Support If My Child Is Going To Live In A Dorm While In College?

Yes, the child support is still payable to the parent that has residential custody due to the fact that during the school breaks the child returns home.

If you or someone you know has recently been involved in a child custody case and has questions regarding child support, contact the Zelentiz, Shapiro, & D’Agostino at 718-523-1111.  Let them help answer your questions.