≡ Menu

I Think My Ex Is Turning My Kids Against Me. How Do I Stop It?

The state of New York would prefer that every divorce where children are involved resulted in two parents living separately, but working together to raise secure, well-loved kids.

Unfortunately, all too often the bitterness of a marriage that didn’t work out or a divorce settlement that didn’t go the way one party had hoped spills over into how they interact with the kids.

When this situation arises, it often calls for a modified custody agreement on the grounds of parental interference or parental alienation.

If you believe your former spouse is saying things or taking actions to damage your relationship with your children, you don’t have to take it, and you shouldn’t.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help protect your parental rights and your relationship with your kids. Call us today at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation.