≡ Menu

My Ex Is Living With Relatives In Queens Who Are Bad Influences On My Kids. What Can I Do?

How you proceed depends on the quality of the relationship you currently have with your ex, and what you mean by “bad influences.”

First and foremost, if you believe that your children are in an unsafe environment where they are being neglected, abused, or worse, contact the attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino right away at 718-523-1111 for help getting immediate protection for your children, regardless of existing custody agreements.

If the situation is not an emergency, and you and your former spouse are able to talk to each other about issues affecting your kids, share your concerns.

You may find that you both share them, and your former spouse just needed their intuition confirmed before taking action. Or, you may be met with resistance.

Ultimately, concerns about the wellbeing of your children may need to be adjudicated by a judge.

7The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help. Call us today at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation.