≡ Menu

How Do I Make My Spouse Turn Over Financial Records For Our Queens Divorce?

You and your spouse will both be ordered by the court to turn over a statement of net worth and other relevant financial records. In many instances, a spouse who believes they have a lot to lose may try to hide or shield assets, which can create enormous problems in a divorce.

If your spouse appears reluctant to provide required financial records in your divorce, it may be necessary to bring in experts to take a closer look at the material that has been provided.

When there is evidence of hidden assets or misused marital funds, our team of experienced divorce attorneys knows how to go after them, and hold your spouse accountable.

When your spouse is resisting court orders, the attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can make sure you get everything you’re due at the end of your marriage.

Call us today at 718-523-1111 and talk to an experienced Queens divorce attorney for free.