≡ Menu

How Do I Get My Divorce Moving When My Spouse In Queens Won’t Sign The Stipulation Of Settlement?

Your divorce can move forward even without a signed stipulation of settlement in Queens.

Your attorney should be keeping you apprised of the current state of play and what your options are at any given point.

If you are not receiving this level of service from your divorce lawyer, you should consider replacing them with an attorney who can keep your case moving even if your spouse tries to delay it.

At Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino, we work every day with good people who are ready to move on with their lives.

Sometimes their spouses don’t share their priorities, and in those instances, extra effort is needed to push through the obstacles that a spouse’s legal team may conjure up.

We have the resources and experience to complete your divorce as soon as is possible.

Call us today at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation with an experienced Queens divorce lawyer.