≡ Menu

What Do I When My Spouse In Queens Has Moved Out And Taken Our Children?

Maintaining a relationship with your children is one of the key concerns in any divorce in Queens, and an area where angry spouses can often end up going overboard in attempting to block the other parent’s access to their children.

If your spouse has taken the children and relocated to a new apartment or is staying with family while the divorce plays out, you still have rights as a parent.

You can ask the court for an immediate custody order that affirms your right to visitation, and if you’re fighting for full custody, can lay the groundwork for that petition.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino know how much our clients’ parental role matters to them, and we work tirelessly to ensure that your divorce doesn’t hinder your ability to raise your kids in a positive, loving way.

Call us today at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation with an experienced Queens divorce and child custody attorney.