≡ Menu

I Divorced Many Years Ago In Queens But Need To Change Our Agreement On Retirement Funds. Is It Too Late To File For A Modification?

No, if an agreement is still in effect, it can still be modified.

However long ago your divorce in Queens happened, any arrangements related to retirement or other matters can be revisited if circumstances have changed.

A modification may be simple or more complicated, depending on your former spouse’s willingness to alter the terms of the original settlement.

An experienced divorce and modification attorney can help both with the the legal process and with negotiating terms that fit your new reality.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help you have a smooth and sensible modification process.

Call us today at 718-523-1111 to speak to an experienced modification attorney in Queens.