≡ Menu

My Former Spouse Has Not Provided Me With Property Specified In Our Divorce Agreement In Queens. Can You Help?

Yes, when your former spouse is refusing to obey the terms of the court orders that dissolved your marriage in Queens, we can help.

Enforcement of judicial orders is critical to the operation of the justice system in general, but your divorce in particular.

When your former spouse is refusing to provide property that they were ordered to turn over to you, it’s important to take proper enforcement action to resolve the matter.

Judges don’t take kindly to people who disregard their orders, and your former spouse will be required to explain why the property in question hasn’t been returned to you.

Failure to follow through could result in various sanctions, including contempt charges.

These situations are usually resolved quickly once the other party understands the risks they face.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help you get back what’s yours after your divorce.

Call us today at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation with an experienced Queens divorce attorney.


Divorce Agreement