≡ Menu

My Ex Is Entirely Absent And Not Providing Support Per Our Joint Custody Order In Queens. Can I Get Sole Custody?

If your ex isn’t living up to the terms of your custody agreement and isn’t paying support that’s been ordered, you should take steps to enforce the court orders.

It may make sense to pursue full legal and physical custody of your child, but more importantly, ensuring that your family has the resources it needs to provide well for your children is critical.

One parent’s failure to provide can lead to significant hardships, and establishing a pattern of lack of support can mean problems down the road even if things are alright now.

Deciding on the best course of action may be a matter of choosing your priorities, and an experienced Queens child custody attorney can help you understand your options and the outcomes that are likely in your case.

Call the attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino today at 718-523-1111 and speak to an experienced Queens child custody attorney for free.