≡ Menu

What If I Don’t Agree To My Spouse’s Terms In Our Queens Divorce?

If you don’t agree to the terms contained in your spouse’s filing, then you should consult an attorney right away.

You are going to contest your divorce, which means that you’ll be challenging the terms and possibly ending up with a litigated divorce, requiring motions, hearings, and a judge’s rulings.

Going it on your own is a very bad idea that can cost you huge sums of money in the short and long term.

Many divorces start out amicable but one party won’t budge on issues that matter to the other.

When that’s your situation, your choices are to give up on things that are important to you or fight for better terms.

It is possible to achieve a divorce you can live with, and which protects the things you value.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help you get the best settlement possible.

Call 718-523-1111 today to speak to an experienced Queens divorce lawyer for free.