≡ Menu

How Can I File For Divorce If My Spouse In Queens Won’t Give Me Access To Our Money?

If you’ve reached a point in your marriage where your spouse is withholding money in order to prevent you from filing for divorce, you need to contact an experienced Queens divorce attorney right away.

When a spouse displays behavior that controlling, it is a red flag for real trouble for you.

Your spouse cannot force you to stay married to them, and the judge in your case may award some or all of your legal fees to your controlling spouse.

You have a right to access New York’s courts regardless of your income and whether or not you’re working outside the home.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help you begin your divorce action and get money that is rightfully yours from your spouse.

Call 718-523-1111 today for a free consultation with an experienced Queens divorce lawyer.