≡ Menu

What Do I Do When My Ex Isn’t Following The Terms Of Our Divorce Agreement In Queens?

A divorce settlement typically obligates both parties to a variety of actions related to finances and property.

When your former spouse fails to follow through on those terms, they are in violation of court orders.

If you’ve tried to discuss the matter with your ex and nothing has come of it, it may be necessary to petition the court for enforcement of the orders.

Often, receiving notice of a hearing is all that’s required to finally get an ex-spouse to stop dragging their feet, but sometimes there are other reasons why something hasn’t happened, such as an inability to get a house refinanced in their own name.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino work to achieve fast resolutions to issues related to concluded divorces.

You’re ready to move on, and we help make sure you can.

Call us today at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation with an experienced Queens enforcement and modification attorney.