≡ Menu

How Can I Get My Spouse To Provide Jewelry And Other Property For Appraisal In Our Queens Divorce?

If you believe that your spouse is withholding property that requires appraisal or other appropriate valuation in your divorce in Queens, providing an itemized list of property is usually enough to prompt the judge to order those items turned over.

The problem in such cases is that any property not included on the itemized list is technically exempt from the order, so it’s important that proper investigation occur to ensure that all goods are property valued.

At Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino, we have years of experience dealing with spouses who are reluctant to play by the rules, and happy to see valuable property left out of divorce orders.

We know how to get your property counted. Call us today at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation with an experienced Queens divorce lawyer.