≡ Menu

We Don’t Have A Court Order For Custody In Queens Yet, And My Spouse Keeps Breaking The Agreement We Made Between Ourselves. What Do I Do?

When the verbal agreements you’ve made aren’t being adhered to, or are no longer working for either party, it’s time to seek a temporary order from your judge.

An experienced Queens divorce and child custody attorney can help significantly in cases where your children are being put in the middle of parental disputes.

We can help you build the strongest case for your preferred custody terms, and make sure that your spouse follows the letter and spirit of the eventual court order.

For most parents going through a divorce, protecting their children is their top priority.

If you and your spouse have different ideas about what that means, or if your spouse is simply trying to punish you by keeping you from your kids, the legal process is your best way forward in getting the results you want.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help.

Call us today at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation with an experienced divorce and child custody attorney in Queens.