≡ Menu

How Can I Get Information From My Spouse Once Our Divorce Becomes Contested In Queens?

Once you’ve filed for divorce, things can go downhill very fast in terms of being able to talk things through with your spouse.

You may have begun with an amicable approach that degraded into a contested divorce.

No matter how it happened, you’ll find yourself needing verifiable information for your case, and the way to obtain it is through a Notice for Discovery and Inspection, also called a D&I Notice.

This can be applied to a variety of document needs, to gain access to physical property for purposes of appraisal or inspection, and other relevant circumstances.

An attorney is the best resource for handling your discovery needs in your divorce, and can help ensure that your settlement is based on a full accounting of the marriage’s finances, and reflects your interests.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help you get the best settlement possible in Queens.

Call 718-523-1111 today for a free consultation with an experienced Queens divorce lawyer.