≡ Menu

I’m Concerned About Parental Alienation In My Divorce In Queens. What Can I Do?

If you have reason to believe that your spouse is trying to turn your children against you in your divorce in Queens, it’s important to speak up.

Your attorney can ask the court to intervene and caution your spouse about their behavior.

If you are not already seeking custody of your children, you should strongly consider it, which will give you a significant advantage in terms of what your children experience of you versus what your spouse tells them about you.

Custody matters in a divorce are almost always difficult, but when one spouse wants to poison the well and turn your children against you, you have to stand up and protect your relationship with your children.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help. Call us today at 718-523-1111 for a free consultation with an experienced Queens child custody and divorce lawyer.